Director-Principal – Castle Legal
Antony (Tony) Rabar heads up Castle Legal as Director-Principal.
With over 18 years of senior level business and legal experience, Tony has a dynamic wealth of commercial acumen.
Tony’s experience includes:
- working in the commercial law and finance teams at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, he was involved in pioneering property securitisation into Australia in collaboration with Merrill Lynch
- specialising in start-ups, he has been involved in more than 60+ early-stage ventures as principal or advisor
- being an advisor to senior board executives in several major corporations on technology and new business development
His specialities include:
- strategic negotiation and deal-making
- the structuring and negotiating of legal agreements
- financial modeling and valuation of new businesses
- commercialisation of new technologies
- advising on the setting up and leading of start-ups.
Jennifer Hamley, Managing Director of Castle Corporate, is a key consultant to Castle Legal.
Jennifer started her business career in 1980 with AGC, Australia’s leading finance company. Later, as a key executive of an entrepreneurial group, Jennifer was Company Secretary of some 100 companies, including three publicly listed companies, and Group Treasurer responsible for a loan portfolio of some $100 million.
Back in 1992, Jenny Hamley started out Castle Corporate at home, initially only offering company formation services to a handful of clients.
Twenty-two years later, Castle Corporate is a thriving formation and corporate secretarial firm with a significant hold on the Victorian accounting industry. Jenny continues to lead the business as Director and is well known in the industry for her formation expertise and dedication to providing a comprehensive service to her clients.
After working for 15 years in corporate law at Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashhurst), Jayne Shaw-Smith joined Castle Legal in 2009.
As Castle Legal’s paralegal, Jayne assists our clients with trust deed variations, super fund updates and more.
Jayne has more than 25 years of experience working in the legal industry and is focused on delivering the best outcome for her clients.